7.27.2015

I love a good mug rack.


It's no question that I love a good mug rack. They are a fun, but functional way to show your favorite glasses, mugs or bottles. 
Here is a little peek at mine. It's called the 'Cups for Days Rack' from Magnolia Market. (Currently unavailable online.)



I figured I should share a few more of my favorites with you, incase you also need one!

Arhaus Antique Iron French Bottle Rack
This one is amazing. I've seen it in person and it's big & beautiful. I have my eyes on it for a clients kitchen.

3 Tier Drying Rack from World Market.
This guys is small, but mighty cute. Also, a huge bonus is that it retails for less than $15

 24 Hook Mug Holder from Wayfair
This black metal mug rack is on major sale right now! Also, if you order this one… FREE SHIPPING is in your future. (That's the best!)


The last one from Wayfair is very similar to this gorgeous Standing Mug Rack from Magnolia Market.


Now that you're getting a mug rack, you'll have fun shopping for your some pretty new mugs! Or you can finally get your favorite glasses out of the cupboard and show them off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment