7.02.2015

Sizzling Summer Sales

Restoration Hardware

What I would buy:
These sheets are remarkable. I love how they wash up and they are so fresh and soft when they come out of the dryer. If you want linen sheets you need to be able to appreciate a very 'lived in look' and I personally love the imperfection of the natural wrinkles. 

I hate bath rugs. With that being said this one is the greatest (if bath rugs can be great) I've ever had.
Simple and refined. Easy to wash. It's as plain as that. 



Anthropologie

What I would buy:
I am so excited that this cookie jar is back in stock & on sale! 

This sweater tank is a go-to for those dreary summer days. It will also be a great transition wardrobe piece to go from Summer to Fall.


Pottery Barn 

What I would buy:
A must-have Pom-Pom throw in 'Flax'... My house isn't lacking any blankets, and to say this is a favorite is a big deal.  I love it. It's so cozy and it's the perfect weight for year round use. I can't believe how deeply discounted it is. Just trust me when I say "you need it".  

This throw in the color 'Tumbleweed' is down to $19.99 (plus free shipping and the code above) 
Need I say more?

Are you in the Christmas spirit? Well you will be now that you know this advent calendar is 60% off! Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way…. 


Nordstrom
What I would buy: 
I'll post again once the sale begins… Just wanted to give you a heads up that the Anniversary Sale is just around the corner!



Kate Spade

What I would buy:
The size of this bag is perfect for a day at work, or on the run. I love how basic the style of this bag is. The bold color compliments it perfectly! It's a great bag to carry through summer, and into the beginning warm months of fall. 
This super girlie clutch. It's perfect for summer date nights, and will go with just about everything in your closet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment